Pay Utility Bill
How to Pay Your Utility Bill
Save time and trees with electronic bills and payments! Sign in to the Tyler Munis online billing system at https://selfservice.capecoral.gov/css/ and follow the registration instructions below. This system allows users to set up electronic billing, schedule automatic bank draft or credit card payments, and make one-time online payments.
System Upgrade Completed in Early October & Open for Re-Registration
The City of Cape Coral performed a necessary upgrade to its Utility Billing software in early October to improve the system's security. All customers who wish to use the online Citizen Self-Service (CSS) portal must re-register in the CSS tab of the upgraded portal.*
*Note: If you use the same email address previously registered, your linked accounts and preferred payment methods will remain in place, and you will NOT need to set up recurring bank draft or credit card payments again.
- Log into https://selfservice.capecoral.gov/css/ and click on the Citizen Self-Service tab on the left side to open a screen that says "Sign in to community access services" at the top.
- The upgraded software allows customers to register in the CSS portal using their Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, or Google credentials, OR by using an email address and password (If an existing customer, preferably use the same email address used on the previous registration)
- If you encounter an error that says something to the effect of “email address already in use” you will need to reset your password by clicking on "Forgot Password" at the bottom of that screen.
- After a customer requests their password be reset, they will be emailed instructions with a link to reset their password. That link will be sent from Community Access Identity <email@example.com> and will be valid for one hour.
- Once logged in, click on the "Citizen Self Service" tab on the left side, wait for the screen to update, THEN click on the "Utility Billing" tab on the left side.
- From the Utility Billing screen, customers can view and manage bills, request a change of address, select bill delivery preference (mail or email), and make a one-time payment or set up automatic recurring payments by clicking on "Pay Now" and following the clickable links.
Call 239-574-7722, Option 3, Option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Billing Services
Cape Coral City Hall (1st Floor)
1015 Cultural Park Blvd
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm
|--> Learn About & Use the “Save Your Place in Line” queuing system to reduce wait times when paying in person|
Pay by Phone:
Mail your payment with the top section of the bill in the envelope provided (or one of your own). Be sure to attach proper postage.
City of Cape Coral
Customer Billing Services
P.O. Box 150006
Cape Coral, FL 33915-0006
Visit www.CapeCoral.gov/Finance/CBS or call 239-574-7722, Option 3, Option 5