Cape Coral's Residential Bulk Waste Drop-Off Site
The City reminds residents of Cape Coral's bulk waste drop-off site, 1200 Kismet Parkway, available year-round. The site is a complimentary service in addition to the residential bulk item collection provided on collection days.
Cape Coral's bulk waste drop-off site operates Tuesday through Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. The site is for residential use only, and proof of residency may be required to dispose of items. Commercial businesses are not permitted to use the facility.
The bulk waste drop-off site will accept:
- Debris weighing more than 50 pounds
- Debris unable to fit into the cart, can, or refuse bag
- White goods such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, freezers, air conditioners, water heaters, or similar items
The bulk waste drop-off site will not accept:
- Automotive vehicles or boats
- Vehicle components (excluding wheels and tires)
- Construction and demolition debris
- Trees, tree stumps, tree limbs larger than four inches in diameter or longer than 6’ feet in length (except palm fronds)
- Regular garbage, recyclables, and household chemical waste
- Liquid waste including paint, hazardous waste, or industrial waste
The bulk waste drop-off site is located on the west side of the North Cape Government Complex. Though the address for the complex is 1200 Kismet Parkway, the bulk drop-off site entrance is off Northwest 14th Avenue.
The City of Cape Coral offers quarterly drop-off events to collect bulk items and household chemical waste. The next event will be August 5, 2023, 7 - 11 a.m., in the City Hall parking lot at 1015 Cultural Park Boulevard.
For more information about the City of Cape Coral's solid waste, recycling, and bulk waste collection, visit CapeCoral.gov.