Public Works Department
Damon Grant, Assistant Public Works Director
Phone: (239) 574-0701 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Works Department Physical Location - 815 Nicholas Pkwy E.
--> To report City issues regarding Solid Waste, Stormwater, Environmental Concerns, Traffic, etc., please visit the 311 Call Center or call (239) 574-0425.
Serve the citizens as a proactive, skilled team using the best available methods to plan, design, construct, and maintain the City's stormwater and transportation facilities.
The Public Works Department is comprised of the following divisions:
- General Support / Services Division - This division oversees the following areas:
- Stormwater Division - This division oversees the following areas:
- Transportation Division – This division oversees the following areas:
- Traffic Engineering
- Transportation Planning Projects
- Greenspace Management
- Transportation Project Management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Sidewalk Installation Program
- Bridge Maintenance Program
- Median Mowing Program
- Median & Right of Way Trash Removal Program
- Tree Trimming Program
- Road Shoulder Program
- Pothole Program
For General Inquiries or repair requests, please contact the 311 Call Center or 239-574-0425.