311 Call Center
The 311 Call Center offers Cape Coral citizens a way to obtain information about city services, ask questions of city staff, report problems within the city, submit service requests, and provide the status of their questions and requests.**
Dial 311 from your cell phone (within Cape Coral) or 239-574-0425
CALL CENTER HOURS:
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed from 1:00-2:00 p.m. for lunch)
**DIGITAL SERVICE REQUESTS:
Save yourself a phone call by submitting your service request online in one of three easy ways:
While digital service requests may be submitted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, email responses will be provided during the 311 Call Center's regular business hours.
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
You can download the Cape Coral 311 mobile app via Apple or Android app stores. You can watchthe this instructional video to learn how.
- One-stop call center processing requests via phone, email, and web
- Online reporting system available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Receive updates on issues you have reported
- Provide the city with feedback
- Assist the city in identifying problems
- Resident insight provides enhanced customer service