Accessibility Information

Customer Billing Services

Customer Service

Customer Billing Service (CBS) representatives are available to answer questions about bills and assist customers with problems pertaining to utility services (water, sewer, and irrigation), assessments, Contribution in Aid of Construction fees, lot mowing, stormwater, and capital expansion fees, and hardship and grant assistance programs.

Utility Rates, Fees, and Other Charges
View the current Water, Wastewater, and Irrigation Rates

Links to Commonly Asked Questions:   

Irrigation Connection
The City requires a completed application by the legal owner or property manager to hook up to the irrigation service. You must also complete and return an affidavit with your irrigation application. If the home site already has an existing irrigation system, applications and affidavits can be obtained at the Customer Billing Services Division or by calling 239-574-7722. For your convenience, you can mail or fax the application.

--> Click here for the Irrigation Service Application

If a new irrigation system is being installed, contact the Department of Development Services at 239-574-0546, option 6, to apply for a permit.

New Construction/Utility Extension Connections
The Customer Service Division initiates permitting water, sewer, irrigation, and well installations for new construction and new service hookup. Contribution In Aid of Construction and Capital Expansion Fees are paid at the Customer Billing Services Division.

If you prefer to pay these fees in installments, our New Construction Customer Service Representative can explain the payment plans available:  239-242-3853.

--> Click here for FAQs on New Construction/Utility Extension Connections

Customer Service Contact Information:
Phone: 239-574-7722, option 3, then option 5
Fax: 239-242-3898

After-Hours Emergency Number (Main Breaks):