Vendor Registration- Tyler
Tyler Munis Registration- Click here to Register/Update a City Vendor
Vendor Self Service-
- To assist with registration, review the Guide provided
- Attach signed W-9 (Required)
- Commodity Codes (Required)
- License and Insurance Certificate can be uploaded and is required for services provided to the City.
- Complete an Electronic Funds Transfer Form( Required)
- E-Verify- E-Verify
Ionwave Registration- IonWave
Please access our competitive solicitation documents free of charge on IonWave!
Vendors are encouraged to log in to the Vendor Self Service regularly to ensure their information is current.
Payments by Electronic Funds Transfer: All payments made by the City of Cape Coral will be made by Direct Deposit (ACH) via electronic funds transfer. Paper checks will no longer be issued to new vendors. Every new vendor must register for direct deposit with the City by providing a "Vendor Authorization Agreement for Electronic Funds Transfer” form (ACH Form) to the City’s Financial Services Accounting Division. It is strongly encouraged for current vendors to register for direct deposit with the City via Direct Deposit (ACH) Electronic Funds Transfer.
Please contact the Procurement Division with any questions at (239) 574-0831.