Four Freedoms Park
- Fenced-in Playground (all ages) w/ safety surface
- Large grassy play area outside fenced-in playground
- Picnic areas & sunbathing beach along the Bimini Basin
- Picnic tables inside fenced in area (one shelter pavilion*)
- Restrooms (open sunrise to sunset)
Four Freedoms Park and Recreation Center are nestled on 3.2 acres overlooking Bimini Basin. The park is off Cape Coral Pkwy between Coronado Pkwy and Santa Barbara Blvd. The park’s large, shaded, fenced-in area provides playground equipment geared toward all ages, and there are several picnic areas on-site, as well as a sunbathing-only beach with scenic views of Bimini Basin.
Four Freedoms Park also includes a 3,900 square foot multipurpose facility that offers recreational programs for all ages and a specially designed 2,000 square foot addition to accommodate preschool and VPK programs.
Get more information on Four Freedoms Park by clicking on the links below for details on that topic and then scrolling down to see all the details.
* Preschool & VPK
* Children's Programs
* Adult Programs
* Facility Rentals
PRESCHOOL & VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten)
Four Freedoms Park's preschool programs provide readiness skills that are taught in a fun and positive way through a creative curriculum and outdoor play. Each program also incorporates the Learning Centers of Art, Language Arts, Science, Socio-Dramatic Play, and Block Area.
Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten is a legislative program designed to prepare every four-year-old in Florida for kindergarten and build the foundation for their educational success. The VPK program is FREE for all children who are four years old on or before September 1, with a VPK voucher required. Click here for information on how to get a VPK voucher.
- VPK: Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:45 am – 2:00 pm and Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wrap Around Care is available Monday-Friday from 7:00-9:00 am & 12:00 pm-5:30 pm
- Lunch Bunch Program is offered Monday-Friday from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Tiny Toads (3-4 yrs) is a preschool program designed to help develop social and emotional skills. Children must be self-sufficient in restroom care and age-appropriate. Parents need to provide lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
- Tiny Toad classes are held two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Forms needed for registration in Preschool and VPK programs:
- Four Freedoms Park Preschool Enrollment Form
- Immunization form
- Voucher (VPK program only)
- All forms required before the start of class
Four Freedoms Park offers programs for children of all ages, from birth to 17 years. All programs are held in the recreation facility towards the back of the playground. Some of the children's programs that are offered at Four Freedoms Park throughout the year include:
- Books & Beyond
- Investigator’s Club
- Mess-ter Piece
- Soccer Stars
Note: Pre-registration is required for all classes and programs at least one week in advance or until spaces are filled. For information on class dates, times, and fees, please see the current Parks & Recreation Program Guide, click on Register Online, or call Four Freedoms Park at (239) 574-0804.Back to top of page
Four Freedoms Park offers various programs for adults throughout the year. All programs are held in Four Freedoms' recreation building, located toward the back of the playground. Some of the adult programs offered during the year include:
- All Levels Tai Chi
- Art of the Samurai
- Ballroom Dancing
- Fit Happens
- Line Dancing – Day & Evening Classes
- Salsa Dancing - Day & Evening Classes
Back to top of page
Four Freedoms Park has opened its main room doors for private rentals to allow the public to hold meetings, business seminars, and social gatherings in a comfortable and central location.
Please call 239-574-0804 with questions to check availability for a particular date, schedule a tour, and make your rental reservation.