City Council to Hold Special Meeting Wednesday Afternoon
October 14, 2022
The City of Cape Coral Council will hold a Special Meeting at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 19, 2022, regarding Hurricane Ian Recovery.
The Special City Council meeting will be held in Council Chambers at 1015 Cultural Park Boulevard. A list of items to be covered at this meeting is below.
- Resolution 202-22 (VAC22-000028)
- Resolution 203-22 (VAC22-000030)
- Resolution 207-22 (VAC22-000025)
- Ordinance 85-22 (ZA21-0007)
- Ordinance 83-22 (FLUM22-000018)
- Ordinance 52-22 (LU22-0001)
- Ordinance 90-22 (ANNX22-000005)
- Ordinance 91-22 (ANNX22-000006)
- Ordinance 84-22 (Perpetual Stormwater Drainage Easement)
- Ordinance 88-22 (Seven Island Contract)
- Ordinance 93-22 (Mooring prohibitions in City's Waterways)
- Ordinance 94-22 (Alarms)
- Resolution 154-22 (Artwork in CRA)
- Resolution 204-22 (Final Plat for VA Pine Island South - Lot 1 Replat)
- Resolution 209-22 (Terminate CDBG Subrecipient Agreement with Catalyst Community Capital)
- Waiver of Conflict for Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt
- Additional Meeting requests
Watch the meeting live on Comcast Channel 98, Centurylink Channel 94, or YouTube (CapeTV). View meetings later on the City's website. Meeting videos are typically posted within 24 hours of the meeting.