Cape Coral Hurricane Recovery Update for October 13
October 13, 2022
Closing at 7 p.m. on 10/13 - Laundry must be picked up by end of day on 10/13
- Jim Jeffers Park, 2817 SW 3rd Ln.
- Cape Coral Technical College, 360 Santa Barbara Blvd N.
- Open from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily. Charging and cooling stations are available. Laundry services are on-site.
EMERGENCY PERMITTING LOCATIONS
Hours: Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- City Hall, 1015 Cultural Park Blvd.
- Art Center, 4533 Coronado Pkwy. (Opening at 9 a.m. on 10/14)
- Visit capecoral.gov for more info.
COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTION SITE
Non-perishable food, water, and tarps are being distributed at:
- Ocean Church, 2016 Kismet Parkway E - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Household garbage is being collected. Recycling services resume on 10/17. The City’s contracted debris removal company is collecting hurricane debris.
- Since the start of debris collection, 3,613 truckloads from Cape Coral streets totaling 173,761 cubic yards. Hurricane debris must be placed at the curb in three separate piles.
- Vegetative debris, construction debris, and appliances
- Residents may drop off vegetative debris at 2930 NW 13th Street from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily.
- For more info, please visit capecoral.gov.