City Council Special Meeting set for October 3, 2022
October 1, 2022
The City of Cape Coral Council will hold a Special Meeting at 3:00 p.m. Monday, October 3, 2022, regarding Emergency Response Resolutions.
- Extending the State of Local Emergency
- Extend required Leave Use during an emergency
- Approve canceling all City of Cape Coral Boards, Commissions, Advisory Board, Appeals Board, Task Force, and Hearing Examiner meetings through October 31, 2022
- Authorize Temporary waiver of permit fees for emergency permits
- Declaring a Habitable Structure Emergency, and waiving requirements for Temporary Storage Containers
- Discussion of Emergency Policies and Procedures following during Hurricane Ian event
The City Council meeting will be held in the Nicholas Annex building located at 815 Cultural Park Boulevard in Conference Room A200. Please visit the public calendar at www.capecoral.gov for all other meetings.