Cape Coral’s 311 Call Center Introduces New Software & App
February 11, 2022
Cape Coral’s 311 Online and CapeConnect App are transitioning to a new software system.
Important Information for Current Users:
- Feb. 16 to Feb. 21 – online 311, including the app, will be unavailable, however, during this time users can still call 311 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If currently using CapeConnect mobile app, users will receive push notifications when changes are taking place and will need to re-register for the new app
How the new software will benefit users:
- Provides enhanced experience and usage
- Boasts improved responsiveness to citizen requests by the subject matter expert
- Allows users to create an account and access their requests via the online portal
- Provides follow-up tracking and documentation for reporting
- Centralizes processes that handle requests
- Integrates with other Tyler products, such as myCivic mobile app (CBS software; EnerGov)
The projected launch date of the new online system and app is Feb. 22.