City of Cape Coral Waterway Advisory Board Applications Being Accepted
Applications are currently being accepted by the Cape Coral City Clerk’s Department to fill nine vacancies (seven members and two alternates) on the newly established volunteer Waterway Advisory Board. Applicants must be a resident of Cape Coral.
The Cape Coral City Council will consider the following factors in making appointments to the Board:
1. Geographic diversity of applicants;
2. Experience of applicants with freshwater or saltwater;
3. Interest of applicants in waterways, such as fishing, boating, residing on water;
4. Background, education, or experience of applicants in water-related matters;
5. Whether applicants have direct or indirect access to waterways.
The deadline to receive applications is Friday, January 8, 2021, at noon.
To complete an application for the Waterway Advisory Board or any other City Council-appointed board/committee, please visit https://bit.ly/3420nBX.