Accessibility Information

Parks & Recreation

Bike Maintenance Requests

The maintenance of bikeways is handled by the City’s Public Works Department. We encourage you to report any maintenance issue that affects your safety or convenience. This may include items such as missing bicycle signage, pothole repair, or requests for debris pick-up, brush trimming, or sewer grate repair. If you experience an issue, contact the Citizens Self Service.

To file a report on maintenance problems for Lee County maintained roadways in Cape Coral, such as the Veteran's bike path, please contact the  Lee County Department of Transportation Request For Action system by either filling out a form at, sending an email to:, or calling (239-533-9400). 

The City of Cape Coral relies on the public to flag bicycle-related maintenance problems, and we appreciate your assistance and cooperation. Together, we can create and maintain Cape Coral as a premier cycling city.




Activity Calendar