Park Shelter Reservations
The fee to reserve a specific shelter, gazebo or pavilion in advance ranges from $40-$75 plus tax per day. Various factors such as shelter size and amenities were taken into account to determine each facility's specific reservation fee. Sorry, no refunds will be issued due to weather conditions.
--> Click here to view a complete list of park shelters & gazebos available to rent and rental fees
--> Click here to view Reservation Checklist (Must be Filled Out When Over Max Occupancy)
--> Click here to check availability and make shelter or gazebo reservations online
Additional requirements for making a Park Shelter reservation may be needed based on the size and type of gathering/event you are planning.
If you are planning an event for more than 500 people, you must go through the City’s Special Event Permit Process, in which you are required to complete a Special Event Permit Application, acquire insurance, sign a Hold Harmless form, pay the reservation fee, and potentially meet with the Special Events Committee and/or other City staff to coordinate event logistics.
Shelter reservations must be made at least one week in advance, or 60 days in advance for events with 100+ people, and the reservation fee is required at the time of booking.
Shelter Rental Cancellation Policy:
Requests to cancel existing reservations can be made by calling (239) 573-3128
* Cancellations made 3+ days before the event will receive a refund minus $10 (admin fee)
* Cancellations made less than 3 days before the event will receive household credit only minus $10 (admin fee)
Note: If the park is open and functioning the day of the rental, no refunds will be issued due to weather.
Listed below are all of the parks within the City of Cape Coral that have park shelters and/or gazebo areas available for reservation. For more information about amenities and directions to a specific location, click on the park name below OR, click here to see rental fees, check availability and reserve a shelter or gazebo online:
- Burnt Store Boat Ramp – one medium shelter (25 ppl) – no BBQ
- Camelot Park – two medium shelters (25 ppl each) w/ BBQ grills and electric
- Four Freedoms Park – one medium shelter (25 ppl) in the fenced area – no BBQ
- Giuffrida Park – two large shelters (30 ppl each) w/ BBQ grills
- Horton Park & Boat Ramp - two medium shelters (25 ppl) w/ BBQ grills and electric
- Jaycee Park – one gazebo (15 ppl) area plus two medium shelters (25 ppl each) with BBQ grills & electric
- Joe Stonis Park – two medium shelters (25 ppl) w/ BBQ grills, fans & electric
- Lake Kennedy Community Park – (15 ppl) gazebo at front of park
- Paul Sanborn Park – one large shelter (60 ppl) w/ BBQ grill & electric
- Rosen Park - three small shelters (18 ppl each) w/ BBQ grills & electric
- Rotary Park - three small shelters (18 ppl each) w/ BBQ grills & electric
- Saratoga Lake Park – one medium shelter (25 ppl) w/ BBQ grill
- Veterans Park - one large shelter (50 ppl) w/ BBQ grill
For additional information regarding Park Shelter Reservations, call (239) 573-3128.
Park Ranger / Police assistance is available during non-business hours at (239) 574-3223.