Customer Billing Services
- Customer Service
- Utility Billing
- New Construction/Expansion
Cape Coral City Hall
1015 Cultural Park Blvd
Cape Coral, FL 33990
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday, excluding City holidays
|Customer Service||239-574-7722, option 3 then option 5|
|Customer Service Fax Number||239-242-3898|
|Pay by Phone||239-574-7058|
|Payoff Request||Click here for payoff request|
After Hours Emergency Number (Main Breaks): 239-242-3400
(Note: No payments for delinquent water service can be made using this number.)
Bill Boyd, Customer and Field Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Goyette, Assessment and Billing Manager, email@example.com
View the City of Cape Coral’s Current Water and Sewer Rates
Set Up or Discontinue Utility Services:
- Complete an Online Utility Application to request new residential service
- View List of Online Specialty Utility Forms (ie. Affidavits)
- View Information about New Construction/Utility Extension to connect an existing structure to City utilities or to connect a brand-new structure to City utilities
- Complete an Online Disconnect Form to request service shut off (must be received a minimum of two days prior to the requested shut off date)
How to Pay Your Utility Bill:
Sign into the new Tyler Munis online billing system - https://selfservice.capecoral.gov/css/ - which allows users to set up electronic billing, schedule automatic bank draft or credit card payments, and make one-time online payments.
Registering in the new system is quick and easy:
- Pull up a past utility statement to access your Customer ID and Account number as this information is required to enroll in the new system; You will also need the primary phone number that was used to set up the account originally.
- Note: On the example of a previous utility statement shown below, the Customer ID is the number located to the left of the dash (999999) and the Account number is located to the right of the dash (111111).
- If your account number is less than six digits, you will need to add leading zeros to pad the number to six digits. For instance, account number 1234 would need to be entered as 001234.
- Click here to watch a short video on how to enroll in the new system, link your account, add or reinstate electronic billing statements, and make payments online.
Note: If your February statement amount is higher or lower than usual, please understand the billing system transition may result in more billing days in January/February as new billing cycles adjust.
Additional Payment Options:
While the high-tech features of the new system make paying utility bills a breeze, traditional payment options are still available including:
In person: Cape Coral City Hall, 1015 Cultural Park Blvd, Customer Billing Services, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
--> Learn About & Use the “Save Your Place in Line” queuing system to reduce wait times when paying in person
By phone: 239-574-7058
By mail: Mail payment with top section of bill in the envelope provided (Be sure to attach proper postage)
City of Cape Coral
Customer Billing Services
P.O. Box 150006
Cape Coral, FL 33915-0006
Looking for Information on Cape Coral’s Utility Extension Project (UEP)?
View Details on Cape Coral’s Utility Extension Projects
You can help the environment by saving water!
Water Conservation Information