Accessibility Information

Land Development Division

Other Development Permits

Other Development Permits processed by Development Services are listed below. Most of these permits require a Site Development Permit Miscellaneous Application and a certified copy of the recorded Notice of Commencement for the project. The links below take you to the guideline which identifies the additional submittal requirements and pertinent information for each permit. For assistance please contact Development Services at (239) 573-3167 or

* Full Demolition - Residential & Commercial Permit Guidelines

* Parking Lot Permit

* Land Clearing Permit

* Spot Dredge Permit Guidelines

* Underground Fire Line and Backflow Modification Permit

* Domestic Backflow Modification Permit

* Residential Relocation of Existing Storm Drain Permit