3 1 1 Call Center
Dial 311 from your cell phone, call 239-574-0425, email email@example.com, visit the online Citizen Self Service, LiveChat on our website, or download the app on your phone.
7:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
*Mobile app options are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; however, responses will be provided during regular business hours.
The 311 Call Center offers citizens a way to obtain information about city services, ask questions of city staff, report problems within the city, submit service requests, and provide the status of their questions and requests.
You can download the Cape Coral 311 mobile app via Apple or Android app stores. Once the app is downloaded, search for Cape Coral 311.
- One-stop call center processing requests over the counter, phone, and web.
- Our online reporting system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Receive updates on issues you have reported.
- Provide the city with feedback.
- Assist the city in identifying problems quickly
- Resident insight provides for more enhanced customer service.